Native will natively (haha) support any Web3 wallet. We have plans to integrate our own wallet at a later date as well that is directly integrated with Bancor.
Articles in this section
- Why use Ethereum and Bancor to back to liquid reserve? Is this the best option?
- What is a smart contract and why are they noteworthy?
- What about the DAO hack? Does that mean Ethereum is not secure? Is Native going to be vulnerable to the same issues.
- What blockchain is Native built on?
- Does Native support wallets other than Metamask & Parity?