The DAO attack mainly happened because the contracts were not properly audited for security / safety and how new the solidity programming language was at the time. Though in general these types of attacks are still possible, all of our smart contracts are rigorously audited for security.
Articles in this section
- Why use Ethereum and Bancor to back to liquid reserve? Is this the best option?
- What is a smart contract and why are they noteworthy?
- What about the DAO hack? Does that mean Ethereum is not secure? Is Native going to be vulnerable to the same issues.
- What blockchain is Native built on?
- Does Native support wallets other than Metamask & Parity?