We wanted to empower people to create community currencies with liquidity from the moment they launch their token. Arguably this is the best way to achieve it vs having to get listed on exchanges to gain liquidity, our goal is to make sure curators can focus on building.
Articles in this section
- Why use Ethereum and Bancor to back to liquid reserve? Is this the best option?
- What is a smart contract and why are they noteworthy?
- What about the DAO hack? Does that mean Ethereum is not secure? Is Native going to be vulnerable to the same issues.
- What blockchain is Native built on?
- Does Native support wallets other than Metamask & Parity?